Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms, user registration and or email, such as name, address, telephone number, business name, social media account name and details, etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products, offers and activity updates) and preference selection in your profile settings.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website and for security purposes.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.experiencesheringham.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google Adsense advertising is a service provided by Google. Google Adsense serves adverts to you based on your previous visits to this website or other websites. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on visits to www.experiencesheringham.com and/or other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
- Serve relevant adverts to you from Google and it’s partners or our partners, but only on www.experiencesheringham.com.
- Contact you directly, but only in the context to which the information used, was provided.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, accounting and monitoring how customers use the Website. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address via our contact page or community administrators.