You can find J B Post Read more [...]
About The Chamber
Sheringham Chamber of Trade and Commerce covers the Parishes of Beeston, West and East Beckham, Salthouse, Gresham, Kelling, Upper Sheringham, Weybourne, West Runton and Sheringham.
Its objectives are to promote, safeguard and serve the business interests of its members and to develop the general prosperity of the district.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Members are represented on the North Norfolk Costal Community Team /SNAP/Deep History Project and other bodies which promote the Area
- Members are represented at important debates and planning issues affecting business interests including North Norfolk Railway crossing over Station Road, Retail and Leisure development, toilet provision in the area, street lighting, parking, traffic management, coastal protection
- The Chamber liaises closely with Town, District and County Councillors and our local MP to voice your concerns and issues
- The Chamber can assist your business in staff training and employment law
- A Members Newsletter provides up to date information on current issues and gives members the opportunity to feedback
- The Chamber helps provide a united front for the businesses in the area to meet the challenges ahead and enables members to network with each other for their mutual benefit
Just complete the application form.
Click here to download the form (Adobe Acrobat PDF file)The annual fee is only £25
Please return the form to the Secretary whose details are on the contact page.
Once accepted as a member you will be issued with a Chamber Membership Window Badge to show your participation in the Sheringham Chamber of Trade and Commerce.