The Leas Read more [...]
The Memorial Cross to the men and women of Sheringham and Beeston Regis who lost their lives during the wars, was unveiled on 1st January 1921. It is the work of Herbert Palmer, it is 26 feet high and made of Clipsham Stone in the style of Queen Eleanor.
A further memorial board can be found in St Peter’s Church which stands on the same road as the memorial.
The memorial also has its own gardens, situated in the centre of the round about.
Credit to: Roll of Honour