Built in the Victoria Read more [...]
Mabel Cottage Sheringham
4 Star Graded, fully refurbished for the 2017 season, Mabel Cottage is well located in a residential area less than 5 minutes walk to the award winning blue flag beach or vibrant town centre with locally owned shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes.
The furnishing and decoration are of a high standard.
All stays include heating, bed linen, towels (except beach towels) and a comprehensive individually tailored welcome pack.
Holiday Cottage Key features:
- Available all year, locally owned and managed
- 7 day – Saturday changeovers during peak season (April to October)
- Flexible start dates and short breaks (November to March)
- Free Fast WIFI
- Sleeps 5 people +cot
- 1 double room
- 1 twin room
- 1 single room
- Bathroom (bath and shower)
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and Bosch washer/dryer, fridge, separate freezer.
- Conservatory overlooking enclosed garden and lawn
- Outdoor hardwood patio tables and chairs
- Two outdoor comfortable recliners
- Free Fast Fibre Broadband
- Streaming TVs (bring your NetFlix account!)
- Gas Central Heating
- Fixed inclusive pricing , no hidden charges
For the active, bike hire is just a few minutes walk away as is the coastal pathway. We also have a secure shed should you wish to bring your own bikes.
The cottage is child and baby friendly. We provide a high chair, cot and stair gates (top and bottom).
Mabel Cottage is a cosy, peaceful and relaxing holiday cottage, which can be enjoyed at all times of the year.