Ceceda is a detached Read more [...]
A charming fisherman’s end-terrace flint cottage set over two floors and located in the vibrant traditional seaside town of Sheringham, Norfolk.
Located only a short walk from the beach and Blue Flag seafront, this property is the perfect choice for those wanting a traditional seaside holiday with all that Sheringham has to offer.
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with an electric fire, TV with a Blu-ray DVD player and with comfortable armchairs to relax in whilst contemplating how you may choose to spend the coming days.
Outside there is a small terrace where you can catch the morning sun and enjoy a drink or partake in some alfresco dining, perhaps enjoying some of the locally caught seafood landed that morning.
Just a few steps take you to the extensive sandy beach, or into the vibrant town which offers a wide range of traditional seaside amusements, a number of pubs and a diverse range of shops, cafes and restaurants.
You can take a steam train to the popular local villages of Weybourne and Holt, or perhaps take a trip to visit one of a number of local stately homes, including Sheringham Park, Felbrigg Hall and Blickling Hall.
With the stunning north Norfolk coastline on your door step offering sandy and pebble beaches, local boat trips to see the seals, bird watching at the local RSPB Reserve, and so many things to see and do, there is something for everyone to enjoy whilst staying at this lovely cottage.
One double bedroom with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC. Open plan kitchen with dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/DAB radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Loading/unloading outside property only
- Roadside parking available nearby on first come, first served basis
- Council car park 3 mins walk, weekly permit available
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: No children.