Easter update – over 100 businesses added!
As part of our continuous development plan, we have published our biggest update yet.
We have implemented a new FREE listing package to help local businesses get started on Experience Sheringham. This includes the basics needed to get a good presence on the site and to start getting reviews by members of the public. We hope this will provide a taste of the value that Experience Sheringham has to offer.
You now have the ability to claim a listing. If you find your business, click the claim button in the title. You will need to provide evidence that you are the owner or director of the business you are claiming.
If we’ve missed your business, get it listed today with the FREE package.
Sign up for an account on Experience Sheringham. Then simply click “Add Place” under “My Account” in the main menu. It’s as simple as that.
The FREE package is limited and no analytics will be shown.
This update includes many minor fixes to the site, upgrades and improvements.
- Over 100 local businesses have been added to Experience Sheringham.
- Over 20 annual events added
- Claims manager added.
- Twitter integration to place listings.
- Your company Twitter feed can now be displayed along side your listing.
- Styling improvements.
- Usability improvements.
- Implementation of Google adverts
- Change in default listing sort.
- Home page layout changes
- Events have been moved closer to the top of the home page.